Monday 11 August 2014

REMEMBERING NIPPY !



                                           


  Yesterday would have marked Whitney Houston, a.k.a THE VOICE'S 51st Birthday. I remember hearing I will Always Love You over and over again through my childhood, evergreen and still fresh. Through all the trauma, Whitney was a beautiful soul, elegant, with so much charisma, and a brave one too, never scared to put someone in check (check her interview with Wendy Williams). We will always Love You Nippy. 
My favorite Whitney Song is "Saving all My Love for You".

VIDEO MONTAGE..

  • I LOVE THE LORD(LIVE)








  • I Have Nothing(LIVE  IN SOUTH AFRICA)



  • Saving All My Love For You(LIVE)


                 

               
                                      .WHITNEY AND MICHAEL.


WHAT ARE YOU FAV WHITNEY SONGS ?>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus

Follow on Bloglovin